Working Holiday Australia - Eligibility / Requirements
“Travel, Work, Save, Repeat”
WHV Eligibility & Requirements
- No dependent children travelling with you
- Valid Passport holder from an eligible country
- Aged between 18-35 ( apply before 36th birthday) for Irish passport holders. Age limit may vary for other passport holders!
- Eligible Countries 417 and 462 class – Ireland, UK, Argentina, Austria,Belgium, Chile, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Malta, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Uruguay, Vietnam
- Duration of the Visa – initially valid for 12 months from entry to Australia however there is an option to extend for a 2nd year
- Conditions for Work – work is permitted for 6 months at a time with the same employer. There is no limit on the number of jobs you can hold during the 12 month but if you are staying with the same employer for more than 6 months then the employer will need to sponsor you on a more permanent visa.