Work for us
Work for Us
Hungry for success but not at the expense of who YOU are?
Want to learn the ropes of a truly interesting and exciting industry?
Like to challenge the status quo?
It also helps if you are (even slightly) mad.
Please get in touch if you are interested in any of the following positions or simply feel you are the right personality fit but not quite sure which role:
Workandtravel.ie is the Leading edge provider of work and travel abroad opportunities in the Irish market place. This business is a new venture in conjunction with World Travel Centre Group and we are enjoying fabulous growth and very excited for the future. To this end, we are looking for a dynamic, astute and aspiring business person to head up all commercial and operational activities of the business. This is an exciting role in a fast growing and fast moving business.
Working closely and in conjunction with the Managing Director/CEO, this role is the number 2 senior role in the organisation
- Develop and negotiate all commercial relationships with international partners and suppliers including programme providers, airlines, 3rd party agencies
- Develop plans and a road map for the business in conjunction with the MD
- Setting targets for the business with total bottom line responsiblity
- Instigate and implement all operational and selling procedures across the product range
- Manage and hire staff and resources
- Liaise with Developers to build best in class systems and processes
- Oversee marketing and digital media activity
- The role would suit a senior manager with a proven track record of commercial negotiation, sales and gross profit deliverables
- Target driven, keen eye for opportunities
- Excellent negotiator with an ability to balance short term needs with long term big picture context
- Experience of CRS systems , travel agency background
- Experience of student travel/ working holiday and programme market a distinct advantage.
- To hold a senior position with a fast moving and growing business within World Travel Centre Group of companies ( Ireland’s largest and most profitable Travel Business with annual Turnover of €220m)
- Excellent Package commensurate with experience and senior position with ability to earn profit share/ options
- Flexibility in terms of hours, holidays etc in accordance with business needs
A number of sales positions available.
Can you sell flights/insurance/ Programme benefits and requirements?
If you have CRS (Galilleo) and travel sales experience we would love to hear from you. Flexible options also available for some roles eg working from home, part time etc.
Programme sales positions also available requiring a head for detail, organisation, passion and enthusiasm. If you have worked abroad and are passionate about it, prolong the experience by selling it to others!
This is a key role leading to senior management/Director level position.
Responsible for all things operational, processing, to liaising with partners, clients and government, this role is at the heart of what we do and therefore requires a person with a balance of operational excellence combined with superior communication skills. If of interest, please apply now
This role is as much about the person and natural flair as it is about hard core experience….however, it would be great if you have built /managed communities on line, have super graphic design skills, are a search engine optimisation genius who takes an analytics report to bed (…we really would like to hear from you😊).