Internship - Costs
12 Month Internship costs €1899 and includes
- Sponsorship in the USA for 12 months
- Program Fee Processing in Ireland and US including interviews, assessment of training plan and suitability
- Issuing of Ds2019 Work Authorisation Papers
- SEVIS Fee (US gov fee of €180)
- Pre departure Orientation and Support
- 24/7 Emergency support whilst in the U.S
3rd Party/ Additional Costs You will Need to Allow For
- Flights – book your own or one of ours (we offer great deals and one way options)
- Insurance – must be purchased and provided as evidence. You can purchase our policy or provide alternative but it must be comprehensive and designed for working and living in the U.S
- Embassy Interview fee of $160 payable to the US embassy at interview
What Do I pay and when?
- Payment of €499 deposit upon application
- Balance when full documentation is ready to be sent to the US for processing
Processing can take 7-8 weeks and you are advised to book well in advance of your start date to avoid unnecessary delays/additional costs that may arise due to expedited processing required.