Summer Camp Canada
Summer Camp Canada
Working as a Leader At Summer Camp Canada is A Truly Fabulous Way To Spend The Summer
don’t need to be
a Student to work at
Working in a Canadian Summer Camp is a fabulous way to spend the summer
Without using up your chance to do the 2 year IEC working holiday visa at a later stage
(when you are ready and wish to stay for longer in Canada).
RETURN FLIGHTS to Toronto*
What’s included In Our Summer Camp Canada Programme:
- Camp Counsellor Programme /Work permit
- Placement at one of the Best camps in Canada
- Food and Accommodation for the Duration
- Return Flights to Toronto*
- A stipend of up to $1900 CAD (depending on the camp) to spend at the end of your time
Note: Travel Insurance is a must and can be purchased with WorkandTravel.ie or provider of your choosing. There is limited cover offered whilst at camp but we advise all participants to ensure adequate travel insurance for the summer
Note: Flights are booked and confirmed only upon receiving an employment contract at camp. If you do not travel on the camp programme, you lose any payments made up to and including those for flights.
Refunds only apply in the unlikely event that a placement at camp is not offered.
*flights to other destinations are available but a supplement may apply
- You can work at a Summer Camp as often as you like!
- Open to ages 18-27! You don’t have to be a Student
- Camps need staff from June to August, after which you can then take time to travel and explore beautiful Canada.
- Camps are located throughout Canada but you will most likely fly to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary /Montreal.
A Role for Everyone:
Typical Roles Include:
- General Counsellors
- Arts and Crafts Instructors
- Horse Riding
- Wilderness Leaders
- Land Sports Instructors
- Video /Media Specialists
3 simple steps:
Register for Our 2020 Programme – Register here
Register with a deposit of €49
Interview with an agent where we assess your suitability and take you through the process/application form
Get working on those references – you will need 3 character references
Once Application Approved then
2nd payment made after which your application is sent to various camps to match you to the most suitable camp/role.
Flight deposit taken for holding flights
Flights are confirmed and balance of payment due and we assist you in obtaining the Work Permit
Third Party Docs Required:
- Medical Cert from your local GP
- Police cert from your local garda
- Biometric Print on entering Canada