Summer Camp Canada
Summer Camp Canada
The Summer Alternative to the U.S J1 or 2 year IEC visa.
Hassle Free! Without using up your chance to do the 2 year IEC working holiday visa at a later stage
don’t need to be
a Student to work at
Working as a Leader At Summer Camp Canada is a truly fabulous way to spend the summer without using up your chance to do the 2 year IEC working holiday visa at a later stage (when you are ready and wish to stay for longer in Canada).
What’s included In Our Summer Camp Canada Programme:
- Camp Counsellor Programme
- Placement at one of the Best camps in Canada
- Food and Accommodation for the Duration
- A stipend of up to $1900 CAD (depending on the camp) to spend at the end of your time
Note: There is limited insurance cover offered whilst at camp therefore adequate Travel Insurance is a must and can be purchased with WorkandTravel.ie (or you may submit your own policy for evaluation).
Note: Flights are booked and confirmed only upon receiving an employment contract at camp. If you do not travel on the camp programme, you lose any payments made up to and including those for flights.
Refunds only apply in the unlikely event that a placement at camp is not offered.
SUMMER CAMP CANADA
ONLY €49 depositBOOK NOW
* You must book your fight with us.
Prices to Toronto from €499
Fares throughout Canada available.
Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
- You can work at a Summer Camp as often as you like!
- Open to ages 18-27! You don’t have to be a Student
- Camps need staff from June to August, after which you can then take time to travel and explore beautiful Canada.
- Camps are located throughout Canada but you will most likely fly to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary /Montreal.
A Role for Everyone:
Typical Roles Include:
- General Counsellors
- Arts and Crafts Instructors
- Horse Riding
- Wilderness Leaders
- Land Sports Instructors
- Video /Media Specialists
3 simple steps:
Register for Our 2020 Programme – Register here
Register with a deposit of €49
Interview with an agent where we assess your suitability and take you through the process/application form
Get working on those references – you will need 3 character references
Once Application Approved then
2nd payment made after which your application is sent to various camps to match you to the most suitable camp/role.
Flight deposit taken for holding flights
Flights are confirmed and balance of payment due and we assist you in obtaining the Work Permit
Third Party Docs Required:
- Medical Cert from your local GP
- Police cert from your local garda
- Biometric Print on entering Canada